Tuesday, April 5

Pillow Pet

Okay, let's be honest.  Pillow pets are rather silly ... BUT!!! They are soooo soft and cuddly you can't help but love them.  Every time we go to the store and Josie sees one, she immediately tries to grab them.  I always pick one up for her to feel how soft it is, and she always gives me this adorable laugh.  I am tempted to buy them every time.  But $20 for a pillow is so silly to me.
I figured that I could make one for half the price ... and have fun at the same time!  So I looked around the trusty internet and sure enough I found a simple tutorial.  I bought the fabric last week at Joann's and I used their awesome coupons and only paid $12.  The time it will take me to make this pillow is probably worth more than $8, but the experience will be priceless! 


If anyone wants to join me in making a pillow pet/buddy thing let me know!  We can have so much fun doing it together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment