Monday, April 25

Headboard

I dream of the day when I will have my own home and I will be able to make my home exactly how I wish it to be.  Right now we are taking care of my in-laws home while they serve a mission for the LDS church.  I am extremely grateful for the free rent, but it can be hard some days living with their things, and not being able to fully make it my home and my space.  So in the mean time, I will just talk about another project that I am dreaming about doing someday!
On C.R.A.F.T. she does a M.M.M. (Making Monday Marvelous) post every Monday that allows everyone to share their latest crafts and accomplishments.  I found this amazing headboard project from http://gardenberger.blogspot.com/.


I think it is amazing that she was able to make this.  I have always wanted a bed frame, but since we were living the poor student life, and moving around so often, it never seemed smart to buy a huge bed frame if we were just going to move in a couple of months.  So after I have my own place, instead of buying a huge bed frame, I am going to remember this project for when I am able to create my dream bedroom.
Thanks for the idea and awesome tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment