Monday, March 28

Nursing Cover and Burp Cloths

It doesn't take too many brains for people to realize how awesome nursing covers are.  It is amazing how a small piece of fabric can be such a life saver.
I have made matching nursing covers a couple times in the past, but I had to make a few adjustments after I saw the styles on bebeaulait.
It looks like a typical nursing cover, BUT it has a little surprise. 
Bebeaulait added some pockets ... love it!!!  These pockets will fit a binki or some nursing pads.  PLUS, it is made out of soft diaper material so it can be used as a little wipe.
In the past I have always taken a prefolded diaper and sewed some cute fabric up the middle.  But again bebeaulait gave me a great idea.  I found diaper fabric at Joann's for about $4/yard, plus I used a 50% off coupon.  I doubled the fabric and used the same fabric from the nursing cover to make it extra cute.

I had so much fun making this for a friend who is going to have her baby any day.  I can't wait for someone else to get pregnant so I can have an excuse to make this again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment