Friday, April 1

Hoppin on the Owl Band Wagon

Who would have thought that owls could really be so cute!  I never paid any attention to owls until Josie started saying "whooo whooo" when asked what an owl said.  Now I notice little owls everywhere.  LOVE IT!

I have two nieces that turned 1 year old this week, and I wanted to make a fun little something for them.  What better than a cute little Owl Softy.


I created my own pattern from owl picture on Angel Lea Design.  Her owls are much more "crisp" looking, but I think I did a decent job from looking at the picture.  The second one I made turned out a little better (can you guess which is which).  I did not stuff the wings and the feet like the picture shows...I kinda like them better a little floppy.
I am thinking of making one for Josie.  I am more than happy to share my pattern if anyone is interested.

1 comments:

Skylar and Sabrina said...

Seriously Rachel, you are awesome! Again, I want to copy you. I don't know where you find the time to do these things. You are a wonder woman.

Post a Comment