Thursday, June 9

My Own Episode of Hoarders/Organizer


 Don't look to long at those photos, they might stress you out.  For some reason this room bacame my brother-in-laws dumping place.  I will claim 2 boxes and the white tupperware shelf, but the rest belongs to my inlaws.  The best part of this room is the giant green spa bath tub...totally random.  But it was actually a really great place for me to throw the empty boxes and garbage.

A couple funny treasures that I found in the mess.
A LARGE tupperware full of empty perscription bottles

My 22 month old crawled into the saucer and was stuck and screaming for help

Painted portrait of my inlaws ... from the 70s (I think)
So my purpose in cleaning is not to sort through their things, it was to put their things on the shelves in an orderly manner, and get rid of the garbage.  It was actually a lot easier than I thought, mainly because about 90% of everything in the pictures were empty boxes and a TON of organizing bins and shelves.

I can't do anything about the shelves ... but Im totally excited to see the carpet.

Believe it or not, that is just a huge pile of empty boxes and
and random organization bins and shelves
I really wish we had unlimited garbage space...But as for all the organization stuff, Im hoping DI will take the rest.  Once the pile of stuff is gone, I am going to start working on the closet of crafts, and set up a table to be able to have my craft corner.  Totally excited to be seeing some progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment